Monday, February 27, 2012

Feb 20th-26th

Mon- 7.2 miles at Core Creek- 57:57 With Adam. Run was good. Some foot and hip pain again. Seems like every run ends with pain these days. Kinda Frustrating but still running so it's good I guess.
Tues- 14 miles! 1:53:44 Only 30 seconds off my record for this course. Wasn't planning on that, just kinda happened. Got horrible blisters thought. Not sure why that is. I never had this problem before. The shoes maybe?
Wed- 5.5 miles bike 3 miles on treadmill- Felt pain in my foot today. Kinda worried about that. Took it easy but still got in 1200ft of vert over 2 miles.
Thurs- 5.2 Core Creek 42:35 2 Miles treadmill 1000ft Vert
Fri- 10 miles bike 1.2 miles treadmill. Had to shut it down. Right arch was hurting....no risks.
Sat-OFF
Sun-OFF

AHHH Arch pain is back in full force. Seriosusly depressing. I thought I was maybe looking at a 40 mile week with no pain but by Thursday that was all but destoyed. Rested the weekend. Thinking about needing to take the next month off....go back to the doctor maybe? Who knows. Very Frustrating to say the least. It's been almost 6 months now. This is easily the longest I've ever had one single injury and I am at a low point in the rehab. I don't see light at the end of the tunnel. But....maybe i'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment