Saturday, July 13, 2013

Bring it on July #theheatwillnotstopme

Mon- 16.5 in the mountains in France. Such a fantastic run. Killled myself on the climbs. the 5 miles descent at the end was murder. The nap afterward, superb.
Tues- 4 Core Creek,  After 22 hours of traveling I couldn't force myself to run any farther.
Wed- 5 Treadmill 37:45 8 Core Creek 1:03:15 So stinking hot I could just quit! No shirt and I was still completely soaked less than 2 miles in.
Thurs- 7
Fri- 10 Neshaminy. Almost an hr and 40 minutes. So hot
Sat- 7 Neshaminy morning "run" took over and hour I think.
       3.5 Core Creek with Bryan
       2 langhorne hills
Sun- 3 Core Creek

Well, the heat didn't stop me. It certainly slowed me down though. Struggling through 1hr+ loops at Neshaminy is always a tough pill to swallow. But hey, 66 mile is still good mileage even if it's slow.

Week- 66
July- 66
Year-

No comments:

Post a Comment