Saturday, September 24, 2011

It had to happen some time

So why am I doing this?
          Good question right. Well I guess there are a few reasons.

  1. I have enjoyed reading certain blogs of the last few months and thought I might enjoy creating one for myself. I spend a considerable amount of time thinking about stuff. 
  2. Those of you who know me know that I spend a lot of time thinking about: running, religion, philosophy..etc and quite franks my wife can only handle so many of my thoughts before she needs me to find another outlet. So I'm thinking that maybe this "blogging" thing could be an outlet for my thoughts. 
  3. Shameless self promotion? That's gotta be in there somewhere probably. 
  4. and other reasons.

The bottom line is that I got ideas, "burning through my skull buddy," and I want to share them with people and hopefully have a fun back and forth over thoughts about running, movies, politics, religion, and other senseless crap. So here we go I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment